Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wedding Rings

O Man is it true?

Certainly yes! Being close to the Beniwal family i had the privilege to be a part of the ring ceremony:bringing you this ultimate Kodak moment!

Such a beautiful couple they make.

On 6th Dec Arun calls and breaks the news, i almost jumped out of my seat "what???"
I could sense hesitation & happiness in his voice when he told me about the engagement (which was to be on the 9th) - it indeed is a big affair in one's life.
And knowing Arun for over 14 years now, I personally think it is one of the best decisions of his life.
And let me also tell you the wedding day isn't too far.

So what are you waiting for? Congratulate him now (9999-33-0661) know more about his fiancee and lets party everyday... lets celebrate! I am so so happy.....

Another friend Mani got married recently so happy he was on the day - these weddings are so much fun
.......

10 comments:

Arush said...

Congratulations to Mr. Arun.
The news came in late of me but nevertheless i m also very happy for him and wish him all the luck.:)

Varun said...

Heyz juniors are moving ahead of seniors...........he he he he.but anyway gud goings.......nice couple, a great shock to know abt amazing news.........Congrats....

Chavi Tandon said...

WOW...thsi is amazin news ! My heartiest congratulations to Arun !
Comes as a complete surprise, but nevertheless, its amazingly wonderful !

Atul said...

Ha Ha

I am so totally loving it!

Anonymous said...

hey congratulations arun.......so when is the big day :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha.. me to totally lovin it.........

arun me always thr for u buddy....... congo buddy,,,,,,,,, u guys just luk too gud together........ njoi every moment of it... this time will neva come again...........

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beniwal! This is certainly not less than a surprise. Its Gr8!!!! Wish u both All the Best for life ahead. Regards, Shweta Bali.

Unknown said...

Congratulations aruuuuuun , surprised but happy , wish u all the very best for ur future

Anonymous said...

shock was my first reaction but what followed immediately after was that of feeling happy for Arun..hope that u guys have a blissful married life...cheers!!!

Avid Sukhoi said...

Totally shocked!!!
And pleasantly surprising is this news, and in continuation to all the good wishes I congratulate Arun and his fiancee and wish them a fairy-tale wedded life ahead.
...Pato