Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bang !


About 3 hrs back,
brijesh & me were happy over something.
In his car on are way to office, just 100 m away from office is a crossing which brijesh always thought was dicey and accident prone.
We must have been at 50kmph - sounds slow for a lancer but when it bangs side on with a honda city at the same speed the damage tells the story.

Though it wasn't as big as other accidents i have been involved in - i surely had i heart in my mouth for a simple reason that had we been a bit faster say @ 55 k's or the honda city had been slower say @ 45k's, the co-driver in our car:which was me would have seen everything fading away....

God's grace!!

2 comments:

Arush said...

I guess lancer had somethin against noida roads... it preferred being parked outta 1421...:D

Atul said...

Not just Noida - i guess entire UP

And not just lancer, Wagon R too.

So lets reframe your sentence - I guess Brijesh had something against UP roads...